AccessDubuque.com

Close
You may search by Name, by Caption, or by Topic. Each of these fields are optional.
Alternatively, a search may also be conducted categorically using the drop-down lists. Each category is also optional, i.e., the sub-category will work without selecting a value from the category, and vice-versa.

Search Your Pix & FlixYour Pix & Flix Home
Category:  Sub Cat: Click here for help
Add your photos and videos here!

Your Pix & Flix!
Spice helps me study for my BA degree. Taken Saturday, March 6, 2010. At my home, among the many books required for the degree program. by Coleen Hein.
Category: Animals
soring. Taken 3-3-10 frentress lake by Dave Fluhr.
eagle in flight. Taken 3-3-10 frentress lake by Dave Fluhr.
Spring. Taken Last Spring Schwenksville, Pa by Lorna.
Sunrise in the backyard !. Taken Feb  Backyard by John J. Dalsing.
Category: Scenic
Stream in Ringwood State Park. Taken Feb 2010 Ringwoo Park NJ by Peg Maas.
Trees in the back yard. Taken This Feb. Wanaque NJ by John Maas.
Ty Lynch. Taken Monday at his home in Peosta by his parents.
Category: People
Ty Lynch. Taken Monday at his home in Peosta by his parents.
Pair of Bald Eagles. Taken Febuary 22, 2010 Over the Mississippi River Dubuque by Rich Bugalski.
Trumpeter Swans. Taken Febuary 27, 2010 Over the Mississippi River Dubuque by Rich Bugalski.
MoJo 2001-2010. Taken 2003. Nothing compares to you!  Photo taken by me.
By: hillvu
Car Accident. Taken Monday 3/1 5:15pm Corner of North Grandview and Loras by Tyler Kunde.
Category: Events
Seaworld. Taken 2-27-10.  The day the show reopened after the trainer Dawn Brancheau's death Orlando, FL by Ryan Rogers.
Seaworld. Taken 2-27-10.   Orlando, Florida by Ryan Rogers.
Shamu Stadium, . Taken 2-27-10.  The first day the show restarted after the death of Dawn Brancheau, the seaworld trainer Seaworld, Orlando, Florida by Ryan Rogers.
Loras College. Taken Feb.28 My house by Mark Chapman.
Category: Buildings
The Triplets. Taken Feb, 2009 Happy Joe's by Janet Bales.
By: jbales
The Shot Tower. Taken July, 2009 Dubuque, IA by Janet Bales.
By: jbales
MoJo. Taken 2003 In the heated cat bed  by me. Rest in peace, my love. 2001-2010  Soar with the angels my little muchacho!.
By: hillvu
 St John's - Peosta. Taken On a frosty day  At Peosta by Pedesta.
Quinn. Taken February 2010 Grandma's by Grandma Dorfee.
By: dorfee
Ellie. Taken February 2010 Grandma's by Grandma Dorfee.
Ellie and Quinn. Taken February 2010 backyard by Grandma Dorfee.
40th anniversary of Karnaval. . Taken Feb. 15, 2010. City of Willimstat on the island of Curasao, in the Caribbean.  by Nick Goodmann.
40th anniversary of Karnaval. . Taken Feb. 15, 2010. City of Willimstat on the island of Curasao, in the Caribbean.  by Nick Goodmann.
Windmill Farm in Iowa. Taken Northern Iowa  Off of I 35 by Peggy Driscoll.
Blake Diamond on the beach in Florida.

20203 - 20242 of 25104 records

First             Previous            Next             Last            
Back to Your Pix & Flix Home