AccessDubuque.com

Close
You may search by Name, by Caption, or by Topic. Each of these fields are optional.
Alternatively, a search may also be conducted categorically using the drop-down lists. Each category is also optional, i.e., the sub-category will work without selecting a value from the category, and vice-versa.

Search Your Pix & FlixYour Pix & Flix Home
Category:  Sub Cat: Click here for help
Add your photos and videos here!

Your Pix & Flix!
Car Accident. Taken Monday 3/1 5:15pm Corner of North Grandview and Loras by Tyler Kunde.
Category: Events
Seaworld. Taken 2-27-10.  The day the show reopened after the trainer Dawn Brancheau's death Orlando, FL by Ryan Rogers.
Category: People
Seaworld. Taken 2-27-10.   Orlando, Florida by Ryan Rogers.
Shamu Stadium, . Taken 2-27-10.  The first day the show restarted after the death of Dawn Brancheau, the seaworld trainer Seaworld, Orlando, Florida by Ryan Rogers.
Loras College. Taken Feb.28 My house by Mark Chapman.
Category: Buildings
The Triplets. Taken Feb, 2009 Happy Joe's by Janet Bales.
By: jbales
The Shot Tower. Taken July, 2009 Dubuque, IA by Janet Bales.
By: jbales
Category: Scenic
MoJo. Taken 2003 In the heated cat bed  by me. Rest in peace, my love. 2001-2010  Soar with the angels my little muchacho!.
By: hillvu
Category: Animals
 St John's - Peosta. Taken On a frosty day  At Peosta by Pedesta.
Quinn. Taken February 2010 Grandma's by Grandma Dorfee.
By: dorfee
Ellie. Taken February 2010 Grandma's by Grandma Dorfee.
Ellie and Quinn. Taken February 2010 backyard by Grandma Dorfee.
40th anniversary of Karnaval. . Taken Feb. 15, 2010. City of Willimstat on the island of Curasao, in the Caribbean.  by Nick Goodmann.
40th anniversary of Karnaval. . Taken Feb. 15, 2010. City of Willimstat on the island of Curasao, in the Caribbean.  by Nick Goodmann.
Windmill Farm in Iowa. Taken Northern Iowa  Off of I 35 by Peggy Driscoll.
Blake Diamond on the beach in Florida.
Pat R.. Taken 2/13/10 A Pond by I took it.
Category: Leisure
Hibiscus. Taken February 21, 2010 Longwood Gardens in Pa. by Lorna.
Nicholas, Jacob, and Hannah McMahon with Shaun White. Taken February 10th, 2010  Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 by Kelly McMahon.
By: ksmc38
Our granddaughter, Lauren Hogan. Taken January 2010 at her parents' home by Deb Hogan.
Our granddaughter, Lauren Hogan. Taken January 2010 at her parents' home by Deb Hogan.
Hoar frost transforms the scenery. Taken January, 2010 in Dubuque by Phyllis Manternach, OSF.
Tree during ice storm.. Taken January 2010 North of Dubuque by Carol Frommelt.
Some Body Loves Iowa. Taken 2/21/10 Near Andrew by Deona Casel.
Category: Leisure
Sue Voels, dressed as Michael Jackson for work.. Taken Halloween at home by S.
Sue Voels, dressed as Michael Jackson for work.. Taken Halloween at home by Sue's husband Fred Voels.
Our puppy Midnight Marcus Voels. Taken Halloween, he was dressed up as Michael Jackson's puppy at home when his master Sue dressed up for Halloween at work by Sue Voels.

20215 - 20254 of 25104 records

First             Previous            Next             Last            
Back to Your Pix & Flix Home