AccessDubuque.com

Close
You may search by Name, by Caption, or by Topic. Each of these fields are optional.
Alternatively, a search may also be conducted categorically using the drop-down lists. Each category is also optional, i.e., the sub-category will work without selecting a value from the category, and vice-versa.

Search Your Pix & FlixYour Pix & Flix Home
Category:  Sub Cat: Click here for help
Add your photos and videos here!
Results for "LrlServin@aol.com"
Submitted by: LrlServin@aol.com
A sandhill crane stands along the side of the road. Taken in August in Wisconsin by Lorlee Servin.
Donkeys pose in front of a barn. Taken in August in Wisconsin by Lorlee Servin.
A dahlia blooms at the Arboretum. Taken in August in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A monarch visits the flowers at the Arboretum. Taken in August in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A monarch visits the flowers at the Arboretum. Taken in August in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Delphinium blooming at the Arboretum. Taken in August in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Delphinium blooming at the Arboretum. Taken in August in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A monarch visits the wildflowers near the riverwalk. Taken in July in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A monarch visits the wildflowers near the riverwalk. Taken in July in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
The Celebration Belle docked at the riverwalk. Taken in July in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A flock of gulls takes flight near the riverwalk. Taken in July in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Tulips dance in the sun. Taken May 10th in front of U.D. in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Tulips dance in the sun. Taken May 10th in front of U.D. in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A tulip glows in the sunlight. Taken in May in my yard in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A tulip glows in the sunlight. Taken in May in my yard in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Tulips bloom in my yard. Taken in May in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A tree blossoms in front of the courthouse. Taken in may in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A sea of blue floods a yard along W. 3rd in Dubuque. Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A sea of blue floods a yard along W. 3rd in Dubuque. Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Finch eggs lie in a nest. Taken in April In Dubuque on my porch by Lorlee Servin.
A gull "struts his stuff" in a parking lot. Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gull appears to be showing the others how this "flying thing" is done. Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Singing for crumbs?. Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Gulls gather in a parking lot "which way do we go?". Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Gulls look on as two of them either fight or make up. Taken in April in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A curious robin enjoys a March day. Taken in March in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A female cardinal closes her eyes as if she can not bear to see the snow. Taken in April in my yard in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A sparrow pauses on the feeder. Taken in April in my yard in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A view of the Mississippi from the Mines of Spain. Taken March 18 Mines of Spain by Lorlee Servin.
The sun sets over Asbury on a beautiful March day. Taken March 18 Asbury by Lorlee Servin.
The end of a beautiful March day. Taken March 18 Asbury by Lorlee Servin.
The sun sets over Asbury on a beautiful March day. Taken March 18 Asbury by Lorlee Servin.
A finch perches against a blue sky. Taken March 11 in E. Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A finch perches against a blue sky. Taken March 11 in E. Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A finch searches for fallen seeds in the snow. Taken March 5th in my yard in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.

1026 - 1065 of 1381 records

First             Previous            Next             Last            
Back to Your Pix & Flix Home