AccessDubuque.com

Close
You may search by Name, by Caption, or by Topic. Each of these fields are optional.
Alternatively, a search may also be conducted categorically using the drop-down lists. Each category is also optional, i.e., the sub-category will work without selecting a value from the category, and vice-versa.

Search Your Pix & FlixYour Pix & Flix Home
Category:  Sub Cat: Click here for help
Add your photos and videos here!
Results for "LrlServin@aol.com"
Submitted by: LrlServin@aol.com
A chipmunk pauses in the dew covered grass. Taken May in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A bright red cardinal brightens the yard. Taken May in Dubuque in my yard by Lorlee Servin.
A curious sparrow looks around at the feeder. Taken May in Dubuque in my yard by Lorlee Servin.
New life appears as this fern uncurls. Taken April In Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
City Hall creates a background for this tree full of blossoms. Taken May 4 In Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A somewhat unusual but pretty sight for the end of April. Taken April 27 In Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
The beautiful sunset over Dubuque. Taken April 14 In Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
The river pavillion is surrounded by flood waters. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
The river pavillion is surrounded by flood waters. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron wades in flood waters near the lock and dam. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron takes flight near the lock and dam. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron takes flight near the lock and dam. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron wades in flood waters near the lock and dam. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gull does not want to share his fish. Taken April 5i in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gull does not want to share his fish. Taken April 5i in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gull tries to keep his fish from the others. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gull is pleased with its catch. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Color spreads through a yard along Langworthy. Taken April 6 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Color spreads through a yard along Langworthy. Taken April 6 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
Colors begin to appear. Taken April 6 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gull perches on a pole with his catch in his beak. Taken April 5 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron flies over the lock and dam. Taken April 2 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron takes flight near the lock and dam. Taken April 2 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron is reflected in flood waters near the lock and dam. Taken April 2 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron wades in flood waters near the lock and dam. Taken April 2 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A great blue heron wades in flood waters near the lock and dam. Taken April 2 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gorgeous spring sunset paints the sky. Taken in March in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gorgeous spring sunset paints the sky. Taken in March in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.
A gorgeous "almost spring" sunset. Taken March 16 in Dubuque by Lorlee Servin.

818 - 857 of 1381 records

First             Previous            Next             Last            
Back to Your Pix & Flix Home