AccessDubuque.com

Close
You may search by Name, by Caption, or by Topic. Each of these fields are optional.
Alternatively, a search may also be conducted categorically using the drop-down lists. Each category is also optional, i.e., the sub-category will work without selecting a value from the category, and vice-versa.

Search Your Pix & FlixYour Pix & Flix Home
Category:  Sub Cat: Click here for help
Add your photos and videos here!
Submitted by: Georgia Goebel
A Happy Child My grandaughter Clara in Seattle Washington
Submitted by: Zoe Muehleip
A water hyacinth blooms in my grandmother's pond.
Submitted by: fawns in the water
Twin fawns in a creek by Hales Mill Rd.
Submitted by: Dubuqe farm
Photo of farm in Sherrill area.
Submitted by: James R Splinter
This is a close-up of the sand on Sanibel Island Florida. It's actually small seashells.
Submitted by: Paul McFadden
I recently read an article in the online TH about synchronizing the stop lights on Loras Blvd. Well for a short time late last winter I thought they already were. I took this photo from the passenger seat of a car early one morning as my family
Submitted by: Paul McFadden
The floodwaters on the Fox River here in Algonquin, IL crested Saturday but not before doing considerable damage in the area. McHenry County and 3 other N/E Illinois counties were declared disaster areas by the Illinois governor after he toured the
Submitted by: Jane Walker
Photo taken by boat in the ice harbor
Submitted by: Jane Walker
This picture was taken of the Delta Queen on a recent trip to Dubuque, The picture was taken from an island, south of Dubuque.
Submitted by: Tina Haynes
A picture taken at Swiss Valley Nature park. It is of butterflies on flowers.
Farmers Market in Kansas City
Submitted by: Tom Greenawalt
Raccoon feeding at bird feeder. Picture taken from kitchen window
Submitted by: Bob Gradl
While preparing the grill for the first BBQ of the season I found it was already in use. While mice in my house enter at their own risk i granted these a reprieve.
Prickly pear cactus along a rock wall.
This photo was taken at Wrigley Field in Chicago when Barry Bonds (San Francisco Giants)hit his second of two homers that day, inching closer to to Hank Aaron's record, which he has since surpassed
The Goebel family and friend Dick enjoying themselves at a Cubs game in Wrigley Fiels in Chicago.
Fun at the Flora Park Pool. My grandaughter coming down the slide
Dubuque's Arboretum in full bloom
View along the Mississippi on a nice Saturday afternoon
Submitted by: Amanda Kubik
This picture was taken just before the sunrise at eagle point park at 6:00 A.M., August 8th, 2007.
Submitted by: Amanda Kubik
This picture was taken just after sunrise at eagle point park August 8th, 2007.
Submitted by: Laura Hayes
Tom Bakey, Class 4A girls softball championship coach of the West Des Moines Valley tigers is surrounded by his Mom and siblings. Tom is a former Dubuquer and Graduate of Dubuque Senior. Pictured left to right are Judy Bakey-Rahe of Dubuque, Tom
Submitted by: Megan Jones
Rebekkias
Submitted by: Megan Jones
Pink Hydrangeas
Submitted by: Michael Ross
Dubuque County Fairgrounds, July 28th, 2007. View from Seippel and Chavenelle roads.
Submitted by: Tom F Greenawalt
This is a picture of a possum feeding at a bird feeder taken through our kitchen window at 10789 Shagbark Road.
Submitted by: Karle Wigginton
My Story: On a different, but very similar experience to the note below: This happened in front of our house - 63 Croyden Crest, Dubuque at ~ 5:40 am this morning (Thurs 7/26'). Ice spread out to a radius of 50 feet. Original size estimated at jun
Submitted by: SSG Thomas Siegert
133rd Welcome Home Ceremony in Waterloo.
Submitted by: John Shappell
Female Hunning Bird I took this one on the same day as the Male Near central City Iowa. I got as close as 2 foot from them.
Submitted by: John Shappell
Male Humming bird I took this picture close to Central City, Iowa
Submitted by: Mark Neyens
PHOTO OF WATERFALL AT DUBUQUE ARBORETUM AND BOTANICAL GARDEN
PHOTO OF FLOWER AT DUBUQUE ARBORETUM AND BOTANICAL GARDEN
PHOTO OF FLOWER AT DUBUQUE ARBORETUM AND BOTANICAL GARDEN
Submitted by: Bebe Keenan  East Dubuque, IL
A purple hibiscus flower.
Submitted by: Brooke Gassman
This picture is of a hawk on my children's playset in our backyard. We live in a residential neighborhood by Hempstead High School and have three hawks that live in a tree near our house. They like to perch on the chimney and playset.
Submitted by: Barbara Wickham
John Wickham, formerly of Epworth, Iowa, enjoys a short rest during a kayak trip to the San Juan Islands with his wife, Barbara, to celebrate their 11th wedding aniversary. Although they missed seeing the orcas, the trip offered challenging paddling
Submitted by: NNorma Emma Garcia
Description - We dedicate this picture to our loved one whom have died in an accident, Jeremy Zimmer. You will be missed, and always loved. Never forgotten, and the lord had taken you in his arms, due to an accident that was not your fault. We all lo
A day on the farm near Luxemburg, for Ernie Goebel's grandson Evan Sack.
A flower garden on Whidbey Islnd, Wa.
Submitted by: LauraTDettman
Kelsey Dettman's (20, of Monroe, NC) "I'm almost to Dubuque" dance in the car Friday, June 29, 2007.

25025 - 25064 of 25104 records

First             Previous            Next            
Back to Your Pix & Flix Home